Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome Fellow Muppet fan!
In this brand-new blog, I am attempting a blog stunt never seen before. The main goals that I have attempted to capture are some of the ways that the Muppets/Muppeteers helped or entertained you throughout all these years, whether it be Muppets/Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock/Jim Henson's Labyrinth etc. 
Basically, a collection of Muppet Fan Testimonies. I think this is a good idea. Anyone with me?  

The Muppets have been an extremely important part of my life, but that's for a future post now. 
If you have any stories, memories, or just favorite Muppety moments you'd like to share, please send them in! We'll have an email up and running soon. We'll make sure to post and tweet and all that Muppety goodness. 

Thank you for your support! 
-Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment